Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's It Like To Audition For Disneyland?

Around the World ... Scrap 1st stage = JAPAN!! AJ



Care owls began my column today on a monthly basis. I thought I'd set you on a virtual trip around the world in which we will know the places and scrapper with styles and different ideas.
As a first step I chose Japan, namely the island where he lives Okkaido Kaori Watanabe also known as Chelsea.
I do not know Japan well, I do not read manga, I do not like the facets Kawaii, and I do not eat sushi (unlike most of you ....) and then parteeeeeee


Hokkaido is the northernmost of the main islands of Japan and is covered by forests and lakes. It hosts a score of nature reserves and is the wild side with the most modern countries in Asia. It 's a great place to observe the transit of whales.
addition is the biggest producer of all agricultural Japan .
The island is home to more than 60 volcanoes, which represent over 10% of volcanoes around the world.
Per saperne di piĆ¹ leggi qui .
Da queste immagini sembra veramente un posto fantastico, ma deve far freddino..... brrrr

Che spettacolo, vulcani e neve!!!!

Coming Kaori began scrapbooking in 2008 photos of the child, but it is not the only subject of your pages. His works are simple, linear and three-dimensional .... I love your overlays where chipboard, numbers and letters are always available.
is currently designer Crate Paper some of his work here:

I would never have thought of using the tapes in this way .....

and As I like this to get any color in an accurate manner .... really nice!
Her mini album are all to browse and you can do here

And now go find it in his blog . I hope you're inspired and you like the idea of \u200b\u200ba world tour, I'll try to make at least one job for each stage, who knows, you can fill one of the 100 mini album that I have unfinished ..... Hello, cart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment