Saturday, February 19, 2011

Charlie Likes Lola Likes

owls AJ 2011: Happy Week - Week 5. There is a SCISSORS

Hello to all and welcome back for our weekly appointment. How has the new AJ? What do you think? I personally do every week that passes I do not struggle to find my 'happy moments': we know that the Alenia miracles! And in this If I really like many coaches to recognize the small joys in the midst of daily struggles.

But let us.


element of next week (February 20 to 26) so it is ... well, they are THE SCISSORS! Do not let him just use it to cut! MUST appear in some form on the page! But the way I leave you, as always in complete freedom:)
In the links below instead of waiting to see what you have achieved with our drops last week.
greet you with this: next Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment