Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wording For Wedding Gift Requests Donations

Tremble tremble .... the owls are back !!!!!

Just so dear friends! The Owls are back full of enthusiasm and new ideas! Remaining faithful to our only rule: scrap = relax, we are ready to begin a new year, the banner of the scrap light and fun! Here on the bureau will not find big projects, there will be amazing American designers, nothing unique techniques, nothing trendy materials. The only thing we want to offer friendship and a lot of contagious! We will pass along this new year, scrapbooking for the sheer pleasure of it!
Each of us, "parent owls" will give a precise day in your address book, so you'll always know when be able to pick up a cup of tea!
no more talk and begin immediately!
My book has a title .... and this title is ...... drum roll .....

THE BOX OF SCRAPS!
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, will post a step by step to show you what I made by my beloved and clippings as I have done. I warn you right now .... no exclusive project, only the photographic story of how I make my hand made embellishments! ;)

Today I made the flowers that I use for my next LO. Ready? Go! This is what you get:



choose from our four different magic box and patterned, cut circles ... I made two identical flowers so I did everything for two!


speak of a single flower: Cut a circle small enough, I carry my measurements ... the innermost (an owl) measuring 3 cm. The two immediately greatest measure 5.5 cm (Kraft and the blue one). While the strips (wisteria) are 7 cm x 1 cm.


For the little I used the Dovecraft punchatore for the largest circles .... I used the roll of adhesive tape! Hehehe!


Circle kraft leave it at that, while the blue stagliuzziamo a while! Does nothing if not precise in the middle ... so that part is covered!


predict another piece of patterned and cut eight strips .... we need to create a star!


Sporchiamo i bordi con un tampone marrone....e iniziamo a comporre il fiore!
L'asterisco lo fissiamo con del semplice biadesivo.
Iniziamo poi a fare un sandwich di carte e biadesivo spessorato!


L'asterisco, il cerchio kraft, la stellina azzurra e la civettina!


A questo punto dobbiamo solo decorare il nostro "fiorellino" come piĆ¹ ci piace! Io ho messo degli strass....


Done! They are ready to be placed in my next LO! Cute right? I hope I've made good company for a few minutes. And I also hope to have given a little inspiration to some small Civettini novice scrapper who has not yet familiar with the hand made! :) We'll meet again Wednesday
NINE February for the next dive in the box of cuttings, but keep an eye on the dresser, in short you will also know the wonderful initiatives for the new year of the other super owls!!

you soon!

PS ... let's see if you like your flowers-nonfiorellini





0 comments:

Post a Comment